On December 1st, I have implemented a plan to become debt free in 13 months. It doesn't matter how we got here except to learn from any mistakes for future prevention. Every day I will make it my focus to get out of debt, and to prevent the need of future debt.
I want to use this as a log of the journey, including all the ups and downs, unexpected fees and costs, as well as the unexpected extra income and positive things that take place.
-lost 2 students (barboza sisters)who paid $70 per month.
-spoke on the phone and set an appointment with 2 different parents from Becky's Dance company who will hopefully transfer over. They will be paying $80 per month
-contacted students who were behind on payments and got commitments from them to be caught up by the end of the month. Total to be paid $180
-Got a phone call from Christie Stevensen asking about possible classes during Christmas break. She has up to 8 kids interested in taking a couple of classes during Christmas break.
I feel a little overwhelmed about being so far in debt, but am confident that with determination and a lot of prayer, it is doable.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment