NCO is a debt collection agency, and each month our credit gets dinged because of this. A lesson I've learned is that the hospital will work with you financially, only if you take the necessary steps to work with them.
According to our sheet, I showed earlier, we owed $675. After calling them, I found out that we actually only owe, $540!
That's incredibly great news, especially in connection with our Living Scriptures news today.
So, refining the plan a little. If we are able to put an extra $400 towards debt this month, we should be able to pay off Living Scriptures with $313 left. If we put that towards the NCO account, we will only have $227 left, which we can pay off in January! That, again, puts us ahead of schedule for our goal.
Awesome!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment